Monday, May 02, 2005

The countdown as offically started!

That is right ladies and gentleman! The countdown is offically on!

So its only 18 days till the trip begins! Excited?? - ME!!!
I offically leave Wellington on 20th May at 8am! Then its off to Auckland, then to Singapore for a couple of days to visit CJ, her church and being wowed by the scenes of Singapore!
Then we leave on the 24th to Jo'berg in South Africa - where we will see Africa, for the first time! And the noise of insects - God help me! I will not sleep for a day as I will be so nervous and excited about the next day! Yes, then early morning on 25th of May we will leave for the finial destination - Pemba, MOZAMBIQUE!!!! We arrive at 1.40pm! Oh yay! and into the arms of my handsome, hunky boyfriend FELTIO!

YAY! Mozambique - Here I come!

No comments: