Thursday, June 28, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow!!!



Just had to let you know, that even though we are in Africa it SNOWED!!!

Last night when we went to bed it suddendly got very cold and then a lightening and thunder storm, then the heavens opened up and the hail hit hard. We had to wake early to go flat hunting again and I looked out the lounge window and much to my huge suprise everything was covered in a white blanket of snow....I could hardly believe my eyes!
I called Felito and he just stood (with mouth open) in amazment. So after putting as much layers as we could without looking funny we ventured outside to go flat hunting.

Memories of being in Canada came to mind as we walked.

The guys guarding the tent in Palm Ridge phoned us with much excitement. They are both from Mozambique and had many questions, but yet were so excited. The tent has fallen due to the weight of the snow, but praise the Lord no damage.

No comments: