Thursday, April 28, 2005

Ouch....

Needles and I...well, we are not the best of friends....

Yesterday I had an appointment with the doctor regarding my vacinations for Mozambique. After a long chat, it was decided and worked out that I had not recived all my childhood vacinations...so I am in the process of having them as well as the ones needed for Mozambique! Last nite I had 4 in total, next week I go back for two and then 3 days before I fly, I have to go back for at least 3 more! I feel like a pin cushion!

OK, so last nite I had Typhoid, Polio, DTP & Hep A & B! So I still need MMR another dose of Hep A & B and also I need to get the Malaria tablets. So yeah! My arms were a little sore the next day! Acutally the arm that I had the DTP in hurt like crazy! It bruised and went stiff and I couldnt use properly - totally embarrsing not being able to put on a jacket by yourself or even making your own cuppa!

No comments: