Saturday, September 30, 2006

Wedding Plans

I'm Getting Married in the morning.....

Ok – so the wedding plans – I must admit getting married in another country is such an exciting thing….I totally cant wait…..things will be so different – bring it on!

From the girl side of things
• I have my dress (needs to be shortened)
• Flower Girls Dreses look amazing! They are going to look like princesses - DONE
• Waterproof mascara - DONE
Buying the family presents to bless them - DONE
• Sign the licence when I arrive
• Buy my man a wedding present - DONE
• The flowers arrived, bit of twicking and its all sorted - DONE

From the boys side of things
• Have the licence and need signatures
• Have the rings
• Get a translator for my babe’s family
Preparing for the wedding and celebration - hes doing a good job with his family
• Have our director to marry us

1 comment:

lovetolaugh said...

OH MY!!!!

ANNA!!! I didn't know you were Married!!!!! I am sooooo Excited for you! Mrs. Felito!!!!

WOW, I would love to chat with you, to hear that voice of yours and listen to your giggle!

I bless you my friend!! I really do!
I know that you're happy with your Babe of a Husband!! Way to go!!

I love you~