Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Amost Done

Well, cant believe that I've been in the Land of the Long White Cloud for almost 8 weeks. Some days have gone fast and some days have gone really slow.

God has been so amazing! He has given me so many opporunities to shout His name, and to receive His love and grace and mercy and also blessing. But since I have been back, God has showen me time and time again, that He LOVES ME and no matter what He is always there for me. His provision is awesome! I love the way he always shows me the way....

One of my first blessings was to arrive back in Wellington to know that my Mum was doing a lot better and a huge answer to prayer at how fast she recovered.
Another blessing was to be able to catch up with my family and friends, especially my best girlfriend Ella - whom we've been friends for almost 8 years....
God blessed me with the most amazing temp job and the team I worked with were amazing and so very helpful. I learnt lots and will remember them always.
It was great to be welcomed back by everyone, even though I did leave my heart in Mozambique, and africa.
Being able to share at different churches and homegroups have been amazing. God has been so very faithful and His presence has been incrediable. I give all praise and glory to Him - because without him we are nothing, there is no purpose.

Have learnt to be more thankful for the many things in my life and the people whom God has placed in my life - without them I wouldnt be who I am today.

I leave you with this....

Our Greatest Fear
Marianne Williamson from her book A Return to Love


Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate,
but that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us.
We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, handsome, talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some; it is in everyone.

And, as we let our own light shine, we consciously give
other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our fear,
our presence automatically liberates others.

No comments: