Friday, October 20, 2006

The Countdown

It has began, or should I say, its almost done.....

I have 4 hours to finish packing and tidying my room. In 7 hours I will be on a plane making my to Auckland. In 10 hours I will on my way to Hong Kong - just the beginning of this amazing jounery.

Truth be told I started counting down 20 days ago and I'm excited - WHY?
1 I'm in love
2 We are getting married
3 I love Jesus
4 Church Planting
5 Living my dream
6 Blessing others

OK - so they are in radom points - I am so excited. I am so blessed. Its not every day that your WHOLE immediate family get to travel half way round the world to come to their eldest daughters wedding (who is marrying a wonderful young man, with a passion for Christ and to see nationS transformed) and also get to visit one of the most beautiful countries in the world and meet my mans amazing family. The thoughts of - oh dear they dont speak the language have run thru my little mind over the last couple of days - but who needs words and language when fellowship, friendship is just a smile or a simple gesture? Have thought of how they will get on? The answer - simple - just brillantly - both families are amazing. Language is not a barrier - just takes a little longer to understand. Besides its funny hearing my parents trying to speak portuguese!

The TIME TRACKING
We leave Auckland at 2pm and arrive in Hong Kong at 8.40pm (same day). Then we are buzy little bees walking around Hong Kong taking up the sights and sounds and smells and just generally haveing a great time....
Then on the 23 Oct we leave HK and fly to SA - yip yet another continant - but a bigger one. Where I hope that we will be met and greeted possibly by my Man! If he cant come - I still love him just the same.
Then eventally depending on my mothers map reading skills they will arrive safely at the finial destination in Maputo, Mozambique.

Bless you all.

No comments: