Tuesday, September 27, 2005

hummm......

Well.....I, hummm......

OK, so the news is? Well, there is no news! Actually, am entirly frustrated, I want to add some photos on and I cant - arugh!

OK, so I dont have a real job, I am just working for my Mum and helping out at various kids and youth clubs and programmes - so life anit too bad. But I cant stop thinking about Pemba and my life there! How I miss it and long for the day, that I can purchase my ticket out of here back to the place I love and call home! I constantly think of the dear children, and cant wait to hold them in my arms and see their smiley faces! And not too mention back to eating rice & beans and bottled water! People think I'm crazy for wanting to live in Africa, but something is drawing me. Some see it as a sacrifice, others see it as stupidty, but I see it as a joy, its not hard. But I do trust the God I serve. Cause where He guides, He provides!

At the sunday morning service at church - well, it was different. We had a guy share about the Jesus rose from the dead, but he focused on the cross. That is not a bad thing, but he didnt answer the question - but anyways. At the end of the service, they played a song by Nicole C Mullen - I know my Redemeer Lives! It got me thinking and realizing what a wonderful God we serve!

Anyways, I am looking forward to this weekend. I am going up to my friends house, in Eketahuna to preach at her church and also attend a couple of sessions at a conference with Gary & Kathy Oates. WOW! This guy is cool - he works with Randy Clark! I heard Gary speak at TACF in Jan, and its an honour to hear him in the land of the long white cloud.

No comments: