Thursday, October 06, 2005

Oh, dear, someone is board

OK...so here it is, simple - black and white!

I MISS MOZAMBIQUE!

OK, now that I have all said and done, the weekend with my friend in Eketahuna and also the Conference up in Palmy - well, was pretty awesome! Speaking in church didnt quite go to plan, but hey, Holy Spirit came and rocked, well, everyone with his sweet presence - his imitate love! The conference, was an eye-opener...LOL.... many were touched, healed and had their spiritual eyes open. Gary and his sweet wife brought the manifest presence into Pamly - and its going to stay. They also introduced angels....yes, the a word! Guess what??? I SAW mine and I also went surfing - it was wow! Words cant express and if words could, my spelling is so bad...LOL...

Over and out!

No comments: