Sunday, October 23, 2005

The plans.....they come & go......

Well, I was so very excited about doing my sarfri - but plans, they come and & go! Thats right, my bank account wouldnt let my dream come true..... BUT the parents have since stepped in and we have decided to delay that dream by a couple of months and thus do a little tour of South Africa.

So yet another plan, therefore after much thought and couple of sleepless nites, I have thus decided that I either need to marry a rich man or find a rich long-lost relative who needs to give an inheritance away. Of course, I would use this inheritance very wisely.... give some to me, my sarfri, my other family and friends to visit me in Pemba, give some money to chariety and of course I would tithe on it. So, heres to the plan! Personally, I have no idea which one will eventually come and play to the moment. But I will keep you posted...LOL....

So, I leave for Mozambique on the 11 November! Not long to go! Oh, I am very excited and have much to do.... But to see the face of my beloved new homeland and my children - its so totally priceless!

I shall miss you all!

Over and out!

No comments: