Sunday, October 30, 2005

Brand new LAPTOP

Ok, so its Sunday evening here in the land of the long white cloud. My father and my youngest brother have returned from their 8 days in Brisbane.
I am sitting at the computer listening to Buddy Holly imaging what my life is going to be like in Pemba for the next two years!.... parts of it I can see and others I have no idea what is going to happen.

The big announcement today is - I brought my applemac laptop yesterday! Its the cutest thing ever! I am still trying to load the programmes onto it - ok, so I am not a computer genius - but slowly is better than nothing at all! OK, but I am so totally hooked! I do love my new laptop! I wanted a pink one! :( But, I do have a pretty awesome new laptop! All about the laptop! Its a 12inch G4 ibook! And boy, is it cute! Its white, very easy to sue, loads of memory, its lite and cute!

Its my birthday on Thursday! I mangered to keep it pretty quite, I dont want a big hu-ha made out of nothing! I'd rather be in Pemba. Ok, so I miss Pemba! I miss my children and I will admit, I have thought about the past and the "what if", but I anit going to put silly ideas into my head and let my heart to feel again so soon!

So, things here on this blog, have been pretty serious - how does one brighten up the mood? I think I need to go to a writing class!

Ok, so I am just muttering and all, so its CIAO

1 comment:

Lee said...

Welcome to the land of Apple, your life will be forever better!!!