Monday, March 21, 2005

I'm your Servant Lord

I found this song and it really spoke to me! It went straight into my heart! Lord, I just want to thank you for everything you've done! For you are my Lord, my light and my salvation, in whom shall I be afraid? Thank you for your love, the love that passes all fear, the love that I do not deserve. Lord, I am your servant, here I am, I give myself to you. Take me, mould me, use me, fill me, walk beside me! Come live in me, take over. I am yours and you are mine.
Lord, all the glory to you!

I'm your Servant
Words & Music by Andrew Ulugia
© 1998 Parachute Productions
Now into your presence Lord
I will boldly come
It's only by your grace O Lord
It's nothing I have done
Grant me your servant heart
That I might live like you
and as you set me apart
I will humbly share the love
I found in you
I'm your servant here I am
Bended knees and open hands
Lord I hear your voice today
Lord I hear and I obey
When I am weak will you be strong
When I'm lost will you lead me home
Though I struggle on the way
would you use me anyway
Lord I give my life today

No comments: